Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project Life week 7

   So once again I have gotten behind on posting my PL pages on the blog.  I have been really busy with baby and teenagers and birthdays and drama club meetings, etc , etc, blah, blah,blah, yeah I know excuses, excuses,  well anyway without all of this I guess I wouldn't have anything to put in the project life album, so anyway enough with the excuses, here is week 7.  By the way I will be linking up at The Mom Creative so don't forget to check it out for great ideas and inspiration for Project Life.



   I am having so much fun with this project, week 7 included Valentines Day so I had a bit of a theme going there, I usually don't, I just kind of consider each one card to be a mini scrapbook page on its own and don't feel like they all have to match, it just keeps this project more interesting and fresh for me that way.




And here are a few close ups of my favorite parts of this weeks layout :)






Well this is it for week 7,  I have been having so much fun doing this that I have been neglecting my art journals and just about totally giving up regular scrap booking, and that's OK with me for now, you never know what the future may bring but today I am enjoying this way too much!!! TAFN  thanks for stopping by.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I like how the "together" goes across two pockets.
    Beautiful pages with such wonderful details. It's worth not rushing through and being a week or two behind, I think. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pages are so awesome, the colors go so well together and the little photos I love! And you sewed over the letters! WOW! how did your needle handle that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all our pages, they are beautiful. I kusted started following your blog.

    ReplyDelete