Wednesday, August 29, 2012

week 16

Happy Wednesday, hope everyone is having a great week.  The older kids are back at school this week, I can barely believe that my girls are high school freshmen already, sigh.... where did the time go??? Its been a tough job to keep up with project life during summer vacation, but now that I'm getting back into the old routine I plan to catch up!!!  This week I'll share week 16 of my projectlife with you.  This week I used lots of assorted pp from my stash, some printables and some overlays for the journaling cards, and buttons and thickers and other goodies to embellish.  If you have any questions about any item i've used I'll do my best to answer.  Thanks for stopping by !! This week I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative once again so hop on over there and check out the wonderful project life posts on her site.




Thanks again for looking and sorry for the bad picture taking, taking pictures while having a 13 month old pulling on your legs is no easy task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment