Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project Life week 39

I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it seems like just yesterday when we started a new year and week 1 of project life.  I am currently wrapping up week 41, but since I haven't kept up with my posting here on the blog I'd like to share week 39 with you today.  As I mentioned in my previous post I was behind about 5 weeks and was able to catch up in about one week by starting with the current week and working backwards.  I kept it pretty simple to make it easier to catch up!



It seems I took a lot of pictures of food this week, a couple of those were recipes that I tried from pinterest that turned out pretty awesome!!  Most of the pictures this week are instagrams I printed at home on my Epson Artison 730, they are printed at 2x2 and 3x3.  I'm so happy to be caught up, especially since this year is almost over and I'm getting ready for Project Life 2013, so excited about the new products for next year!!! I really love this project and I'm excited to keep it going in the coming year!  What about you, will you be continueing Project Life next year?

close up of the left side

close up of right side

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I can't wait to start PL in January. I found you on webstagram and I am now a follower. ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Project Life pages are fabulous and will become a family treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii im just starting PL and you have some amazing inspirational pages... how do you get your pictures those sizes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I use photoshop elements to get them to the sizes I want then I just print at home. Hope that helps and congrats on starting project life, I will be continuing this year as well!!

      Delete
  4. I love your PL pages. Gorgeous! I just started my first page yesterday and can see it is going to get addictive!

    ReplyDelete