Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life 2013 week 3

Today I'm sharing week 3 of Project Life 2013 with you.  I have decided to keep it simple this week. This is my second year doing Project Life I still find it absolutely amazing!!!  I love this project and I am very excited to be starting this new year.  Last year I filled two albums and it is so wonderful to go thru them and remember everything we did.  This year I am using the seafoam kit and the colors are awesome!!! I love every single card in this kit without a doubt!!  I have also subscribed to the Studio Calico Project Life kit and the January kit was amazing and I can't wait to receive the  February kit.  

WEEK 3


LEFT SIDE

On this side I've used products form seafoam kit and studio calico kit, also some tags from Chic Tags some Amy Tangerine stickers, digital elements from Ali Edwards and some cuts using my silhouette cameo.

RIGHT SIDE
I'm still missing a picture on the bottom right, but unfortunately I ran out of ink so it hasn't gotten printed yet.  This side includes more seafoam and studio calico, and some really cute pics of the little one at her 18 month check up.  Once again I'm keeping it simple.

My favorite card from this week.  The little alphas are from jillibean and are perfect size for project life.  the hello word bubble was created by me using my silhouette cameo and the arrows are digital stamps from studio calico that I also cut with my silhouette cameo.

see how perfect the little alphas are : )

Well that is another week in the books for me, thanks for stopping by!!

I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative so pop on by for more Project Life inspiration!



7 comments:

  1. Looks so great! Love all the 3x4 pics you use! Really makes me wish I had this when my boys were little even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I'm thinking with all the pictures I had for this week, I should have maybe tried a double layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little pics you are using for 3x4 pockets. The pics from the docotrs checl-up are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the little "Hello" and the arrows, and the pictures from the doctor's office are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the progression of photos of your little one on the right - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts. Love the dad and baby shots. There is just something about father's and their children that is amazingly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great spread! Love the row of 4 pictures on the right! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete