Monday, October 21, 2013

December is near!

Hi!! I'm back! It's been a while but I've decided to jump right back in.  I can hardly believe how fast this year is going.  Before we know it December will be here.  How do you document December? Last year was my first failed attempt at doing a December Daily.  I didn't prepare ahead of time and ended up feeling pressured and getting stressed about the entire thing.  The stress over it was so much that I didn't even finish December in my Project life album.  This year I will try again and I'm determined not to fail!  I went ahead and preordered the Studio Calico December Daily kit and it arrived last week.



I must say, I am extremely happy with this kit! The album is beautiful!! And the kit is packed with yummy papers, cards and tons of embellishments!!! I'm really excited to dig in and start planning and arranging it! I also can't wait to see how Ali Edwards will be putting her pages together!  Her albums are always very inspiring!!  Since this year I don't want to stress over it and give up, I've decided that the best thing to do is get started on it.  I plan on working on it every chance I get, I definitely want to decide how and decorate the outside of the album and set up my cover page and perhaps set up papers in the order I'd like them to be in the album.  I've already  opened everything and started to get some ideas, keeping it simple will be key to getting it done.  


So how will you be documenting December? I'd love to see!!  If you are interested in December Daily by Studio Calico and Ali Edwards you can find it here and here .  I hope to be back on later this week with some of my Project Life spreads.  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam! Love reading your post and this kit is oh so tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your blog its so pretty!
    Can't wait to see all your awsome pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your desk top organizer and have been searching for one for a year! Pottery Barn discontinued it and I'm so bummed! I keep hoping I'll find one on eBay but no lock so far. :-(

    ReplyDelete